Legends Duel Academy
Register and login Wink
Legends Duel Academy
Register and login Wink
Legends Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends Duel Academy

Even in their darkest hours, true legends find the light and push forward!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick Man
Ra Yellow
Nick Man

Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start Empty
PostSubject: Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start   Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Mathus was on his way back to Professor Ethans classroom. Professor Ethans had been his Duel Monsters Ancient History professor back when he first joined Uni. Mathus thought back to how he always breezed through the class not picking up a single thing, thinking "Why is this important in any way? We've got the network now, theres no need to study how dueling USE to be". Realizing how wrong he was, he was hoping Professor Ethans wouldnt hold that against him.

Entering his room, Pro. Ethans head popped right up.
Ethans: "Mathus! Why hello there! I havent seen you since your freshman year! How've you been lad? I heard about the Network, I'm sorry that didnt work out for you , I know you had high hopes for your dueling career there."

Mathus stood there for a bit feeling his pride sting

Mathus: "Ummm yeah as you see it didnt quite work out....but that's partially why I'm here. Theres been a lot of news lately about Duelists exploring and finding ancient Duel Monster cards for dueling. I was wondering if you yourself knew anything about some of these cards and where they are? I'm trying to get back into Dueling the old fashioned way"

Ethans" Aaaaaaah I see, so NOW you're finally interested? Well yes I do infact know about some of these decks. I happen to have one myself *Pulls out his Knight Deck*"

Mathus: "Holy-, you have your own deck too??? Where did you find it!?!?"

Ethans: "Oh now thats a secret my friend"

Mathus: " So does that mean you're not gonna help me?...."

Ethans:"What? OFcourse I'll help! Yes you were a crummy student bback in the day but that was more so because of the class structure. I love it when a student finally finds a passion for the old ways, even if they're pushed into it! Here let me grab my journal, I have a list of possible decks I believe are still out there and have been unclaimed!" *Ethans runs out and grabs his journal, flipping it open infront of Mathus. There are different colored sticky notes within the pages*"

Mathus: "What do those colors mean?"

EThans:"Well the green stands for Decks I believe are still out there, and Red for those that have already been claimed."

Mathus: "Ok what about that white one right here?"

Ethans: "...Thats nothing...nothing you need to worry about anyways *Starts flipping through the book*"

Mathus: WOah Woah woah hold up what is it? *Flips it immediately to the white note, opening to a page called "Ancient Elementals""

EThans: "...fine, its an ancient deck that holds vasts amounts of power. But some say theres more to that deck....that the cards themselves hold true power, that the spirits within the deck are still.....alive"

Mathus: "Whhhhhhaaaat? How?"

Ethans: "Oh my Mathus....it starts long ago
Back to top Go down
Nick Man
Ra Yellow
Nick Man

PostSubject: Re: Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start   Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Ethans: "Long ago there were 4 children from various lands across the world, all experienced in forms of martial arts. They each had a passion for journey and adventure. Back in the ancient times when Duel Monsters first became a thing, there had been a war. The Spirit World had been invading our world, and with it brought great beasts and terror. Through that four portals opened up that each boy fell into. Bringing them all together in one place in the Spirit World. The Boys were weary to eachother at first, but overtime being stuck in the Spirit Realm they learned to grow past their differences and slowly became brothers. After being stuck for awhile, they had ran into 4 unique Dragon eggs. As they hatched each egg had been surrounded by an element that infused with each brother individually. The Baby dragons moved towards their new Masters; Pyro had taken Burner, Tempest had taken Lightning, Terrax had taken Reactan, and Hydris had taken Stream. As they journeyed through the Spirit World both the humans and dragons began to learn about their new elemental abilities, and overtime learned to master them. Eventually they ran into various villages who feared their power, believing them to be the cruel Elemental Lords. Learning more and more about these Lords through each village each made it thier goal to take down these tyrants from tormenting these villages with their immense power. As they journeyed on, both humans and Dragons grew to adults, and had learned to master their technique. Eventually they reached their respective Elemental Lord and ensued in epic battle. The battles were said to have lasted weeks, but eventually Human and Dragon slayed the Lord together. Afterwards their power had risen to new levels as they absorbed what was left of the Elemental Lords, but right after, a new portal back to their home had opened up. The brothers realized this was there purpose in the Spirit World, to learn about the Spirits on another level, while also gaining the abilities to help lost spirits as well as defend against tyrannous spirits. So they parted ways, knowing the Dragons would become true rulers of the Spirit realm. The Masters returned to find the Spirits attacking the very core of the earth. After a long battle, they saved their planet, destroying the harmful spirits and learning to make peace with those who had no ill intentions, but the damage had been done. A part of the Core had been chipped. The Masters did not know how to repair it, until it began glowing, and from it grew a baby Dragon. The Ancient Core Dragon immmediately took a liking to the masters, which reminded them of their dragon counterparts in the spirit realm. So they took the dragon in, teaching it and caring for it as it grew across their lands. After the vicious battles with the spirits, each Master grew an almost cult like following. They were believed to be gods and worshipped as such. As time went on the Masters each took on an apprentice to teach their ways and pass on their Legacy. Eventually, the masters grew old, and died at nearly the exact same time. The Apprentices, now the masters, took their masters spirits which still held their incredible power, and entrusted the Ancient Core Dragon to protect. The Dragon returned to its core, and laid to rest, storing the awesome powers inside.... and thats the story of the Ancient Core Dragon and the Elemental Masters."

Mathus: "Wow....dang. How the hell is anyone suppose to control that power if its AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!?!?!"

Ethans: "Well that may be an exaggeration, most believe their was a temple dedicated to worshipping the Core of the Earth, which is where they believe the Dragon to have returned too. They were not literally defending the Core of the earth, just the Earths essence if that makes any sense?"

Mathus:"...no but whatever works. So any idea on where the temple would be?"

Ethans:"Why ofcourse *Ethans smurks, pointing to a map, and leading their journey on their way to the Temple*
Back to top Go down
Nick Man
Ra Yellow
Nick Man

PostSubject: Re: Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start   Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 2:13 pm

The two of them reached the temple, but the center of the temples tomb had already been opened. Realizing that the fours cards had been seperated, Ethans informed Mathus that he will have to search and find each individual Master card if he wants to be able to control and find the entirety of the deck. Ethans having to return to his position at the University, gives Mathus his Knight Deck, telling him to use it in his journey, but to return it immediately after as the cards themselves are very rare. Now Mathus sets out to find each card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start   Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Network: Elemental Lore and Start
Page 1 of 1